Basic and extra services available
Basic monthly rate is 40000 baht including only Thai food or 50000 Baht including Western food. Services included in the basic rate are:
- 24-hour-per-day nursing care including regular monitoring of blood pressure temperature and heart rate;
- use of customarily stocked equipment, including but not limited to crutches, walkers, wheelchairs or other supportive equipment, including training in their use when necessary, unless such items are prescribed by a doctor for regular and sole use by a specific resident;
- fresh bed linen, as required
- meals and snacks and drinks catering for individual dietary needs depending on the patients condition;
- laundry services, clothing, bedding etc washed and cleaned when ever required
- daily supervised exercise and physiotherapy in our physio center or at the patients bedside if required including electro stimulation therapy and chest stimulation, see physio page;
- use of pool as part of physiotherapy or for pleasure;
- assistance and/or supervision, when required, with activities of daily living, including but not limited to toileting, bathing, shaving, hair care feeding and assistance with getting from place to place;
- general household medicine cabinet supplies, including but not limited nonprescription medications, materials for routine skin care, dental hygiene, care of hair, etc., except when specific items are medically indicated and prescribed for exceptional use for a specific resident;
- the use of all equipment, medical supplies and modalities used in the care of nursing home residents, including but not limited to catheters, hypodermic syringes and needles, irrigation outfits, dressings and pads, etc.;
Extra services Namthip Nursery can organise although patients must cover third party charges.
- Acupuncture is associated with recovery from a number of conditions.
- Thai Massage is available to help with aches, flexibility. Also can help with stroke recovery.
- Doctors visits can be arranged alternatively transport can be arranged for hospital visits.
- Blood testing avaiable
- External activities such as outings with family. Transport and nursing care can be arranged but must be paid for